How it works
Not sure how to do it? We will tell you how to prepare on your file.
1. Decide your trim size, binding style, and paper stock.
2. Create your art work and PDF file.
3. Upload it and that's it!
The 4 most common file prep problems:
1. Fonts not embedded
By far, missing fonts is the most common reason print projects get delayed. Please remember to embed your fonts in your PDF file.
2. Page numbers all on the same side of the page
Remember, even page numbers on left side pages should be on the left side of the page, and odd page numbers on the right side pages should be on the right side of the page. Of course, you won’t have to worry about this if you center your page numbers.
3. Insufficient bleed or safety margins. Remember to set-up your margins after you setup your page size. Minimum bleed margins is 1/4"
4. Failure to include spine in the cover file. Every book needs a spine.